The vision of the corporation shall be to achieve consistency, consolidation, and coordination in the implementation of the Unified Program in an efficient and effective manner. The mission of the corporation shall be to provide a single statewide organization that will consolidate Unified Program implementation efforts and represent all CUPAs with a single voice. The objectives of this corporation shall be:
- To hold and manage property and funds for charitable and eleemosynary purposes, including the assistance and support of charitable and eleemosynary institutions, associations, and undertakings.
- To make donations for the public welfare or for community funds, hospital, charitable, educational, scientific or civic purposes.
- To ensure that the property of this corporation is irrevocably dedicated to charitable purposes and no part of the net income or assets of this corporation shall ever inure to the benefit of any director, officer or member thereof or to the benefit of any private person.
- Upon dissolution of the corporation, its assets remaining alter payment, or provisions for payment, of all debts and liabilities of this corporation shall be distributed to a non-profit fund, foundation or corporation which is organized and operated exclusively for charitable purposes and which has established its tax exempt status under Section 501(c)(6) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- To work with all parties, both internal and external, to develop guidance, regulations, and policies regarding CUPA administration.
- To establish positions on statewide issues affecting CUPAs and provide a unified CUPA response to such issues.
- To coordinate information exchange between CUPAs and the State on statewide issues.
- To assist in making training available to CUPAs.