Locate your CUPA?

All regulated businesses and local governments are required to submit their regulatory reports electronically either to their local regulatory agency or with the California Environmental Reporting System known as CERS. The Unified Program Regulator Directory is maintained by the California Environmental Reporting System (CERS) where you will be able to find contact information for your local CUPA representatives.

CERS is a state-run website under the direction of the CalEPA Program. Use the Unified Program Regulator Directory to search for and view location/contact information for Certified Unified Program Agency (CUPAs) and other local regulators associated with the Unified Program.

CERS Regulator Directory